1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH AKATECH SOLUTIONS
1. Welcome to AKATECH SOLUTIONS. AKATECH SOLUTIONS provides the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services (described below) to you under these Terms of Service ("Terms"). In these Terms "you" means the individual using the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services. "AKATECH" means AKATECH SOLUTIONS Limited (a company incorporated in Cameroon).
2. When you use the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, you can access services provided by other AKATECH SOLUTIONS group companies and companies outside the AKATECH SOLUTIONS group. AKATECH SOLUTIONS is not responsible for services it does not provide. The terms of service governing a service should always explain who provides the service. You should always look at the terms of service that apply to each service you use especially when you register for a service. The AKATECH SOLUTIONS terms can usually be found via a link at the bottom of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS website homepage.
2. ACCEPTING THE TERMS
1. By using the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, you agree to follow these Terms. These Terms also include the following guidelines and terms:
2. If any of these documents contradict each other, the terms will apply in this order: Additional Terms of Service, Terms, online guidelines
3. You may not use the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services and may not accept the Terms if you are a person barred from receiving the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services under the laws of Cameroon or other applicable laws.
4. These Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and AKATECH SOLUTIONS in relation to your use of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. You can always access the current version of the Terms on the website’s homepage.
3. THE AKATECH SOLUTIONS SERVICES
1. AKATECH SOLUTIONS provides to you a rich collection of online resources, including, search and information tools, upcoming community forums, Information Technology Services, Web Services, Design Services, Project Management Services, Media, Entertainment and other services through its network which may be accessed through various media or devices now known or developed afterwards (the "AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services").
2. The AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services may include important communications from AKATECH SOLUTIONS, such as service announcements and administrative messages.
4. REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT SECURITY
1. You agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself when required by the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services' registration form (the "Registration Data") and ensure your Registration Data is kept up to date.
2. AKATECH SOLUTIONS will issue you with a password and an AKATECH ID when you complete the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services' registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and security of your account. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You will:
5. ADVICE FOR CHILDREN
1. AKATECH SOLUTIONS is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents who wish to allow their children access to the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services and Resources should supervise their access and determine as legal guardians whether any of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, Resources and its content are appropriate for them. By allowing their child access to the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services & Resources, parents acknowledge and accept that they will be able to access all of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services & Resources including communities and social networking services.
2. In any case, it is our policy not to allow children who are under 13 years of age to use social networking services provided by AKATECH SOLUTIONS.
6. PRIVACY & DATA DISCLOSURE
2. AKATECH SOLUTIONS may access, preserve, and disclose your information and User Content:
7. USER CONTENT AND CONDUCT
1. You are solely responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags and other materials that you submit to the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services ("User Content"). You agree not to do anything on, or submit any User Content to, the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services that:
2. AKATECH SOLUTIONS has no obligation to monitor User Content. AKATECH SOLUTIONS may reject, recategorise or delete any User Content that is available via the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any User Content.
3. The AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services and software embodied within the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected. Use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by AKATECH SOLUTIONS or content providers who provide content to the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services. Any unauthorised reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of any of the materials provided on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, is strictly prohibited.
8. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable User Content. Use of the Services and transfer, posting and uploading of software, technology, and other technical data via the Services may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States. You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations, including without limitation the Export Administration Regulations (see http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html and sanctions control programs of the United States (seehttp://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx. In particular, you represent and warrant that you: (a) are not a prohibited party identified on any government export exclusion list (seehttp://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.html) or a member of a government of any other export-prohibited countries as identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations; (b) will not transfer software, technology, and other technical data via the Services to export-prohibited parties or countries; (c) will not use the Services for military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses in violation of U.S. export laws or any other applicable laws; and (d) will not transfer, upload, or post via the Services any software, technology or other technical data in violation of U.S. or other applicable export or import laws.
9. LICENCE FROM YOU TO AKATECH SOLUTIONS
1. You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in User Content that you submit, or make available through, the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services. When you submit or make available User Content on publicly accessible areas (described below) of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, you give to AKATECH SOLUTIONS the following licence(s):
2. For photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available on publicly accessible areas of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, you give to AKATECH SOLUTIONS the worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licence to use, distribute, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, publicly perform and publicly display the User Content on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services:
3. This licence exists only for as long as you continue to include the User Content on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services and will end at the time you remove, or AKATECH SOLUTIONS removes, the User Content from the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services.
4. For all other User Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, the worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable licence to use, distribute, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, publicly perform and publicly display the User Content anywhere on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS network or in connection with any distribution or syndication arrangement with other organisations or individuals or their sites in any format or medium now known or later developed. Your User Content and any associated public user profile on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services may appear on local AKATECH SOLUTIONS sites in other countries.
5. "Publicly accessible" areas of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services are those areas of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services that are intended by AKATECH SOLUTIONS to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services would include AKATECH SOLUTIONS News & Blog and public sections of Groups and social media. However, publicly accessible areas of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services would not include sections of social media that are private or limited to friends and/or family only and AKATECH SOLUTIONS services intended for private communication and research.
6. You are solely responsible for any personal data or information that you choose to disclose and make publicly accessible via the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services. AKATECH SOLUTIONS is not responsible for the disclosure and public accessibility of such personal data or information. Any personal data or information (or any other User Content) posted to publicly accessible areas may remain publicly accessible indefinitely.
10. CONTRIBUTIONS TO AKATECH SOLUTIONS
1. When you submit ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to AKATECH SOLUTIONS through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you agree that:
1. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold AKATECH SOLUTIONS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders and other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User Content you submit or otherwise make available through the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, your use of, or connection to, the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
12. GENERAL PRACTICES
1. AKATECH SOLUTIONS may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, including the maximum number of days that communication messages or other User Content will be retained, the maximum size and number of User Content or communication messages that may be submitted or received by an account, the maximum storage space that will be allotted to an account, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services in a given period of time.
2. AKATECH SOLUTIONS may change these general practices and limits by giving you reasonable notice before the changes take place, in accordance with section 21 below.
13. CHANGES TO THE AKATECH SOLUTIONS SERVICES
1. AKATECH SOLUTIONS is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. Accordingly, AKATECH SOLUTIONS may change, interrupt, suspend or cancel any of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services temporarily or permanently. We may not tell you beforehand about changes or interruptions that do not materially disadvantage our users or do not materially limit the usage of our services, for example, the addition of functionalities and features or a change to the access of our resources.
2. In accordance with section 21, we will tell you a reasonable amount of time in advance of any changes or cancellations of AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services that will materially disadvantage our users or materially limit the usage of AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services. This will allow you sufficient time to save any User Content that you may have in that service.
3. For changes we need to make to meet security, legal and regulatory requirements, we may not be able to meet the timescale above. We will let you know about these changes as soon as we can.
4. When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
14. CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT OR NOTIFICATION STATUS.
1. You may, at any time, cancel your account, any associated email address and access to the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services by following the appropriate channels or contacting us for help.
2. AKATECH SOLUTIONS may, without telling you, immediately cancel or limit your access to your accounts, certain AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services and any associated email addresses for the following reasons, including:
3. AKATECH SOLUTIONS will make these decisions in AKATECH SOLUTIONS' sole discretion. AKATECH SOLUTIONS will not be responsible for any loss you may suffer through the cancellation of your account, any associated email address, or access to the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services.
4. Cancellation of your AKATECH SOLUTIONS account may include the following:
AKATECH SOLUTIONS may sell, license and/or display any advertising, attribution, links, promotional and/or distribution rights in connection with your User Content. AKATECH SOLUTIONS is entitled to retain all revenue generated from any sales or licenses of such advertising, attribution, links, or promotional or distribution rights.
Your dealings with advertisers found on or through the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, including participation in promotions or payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, guarantees or representations associated with these dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that AKATECH SOLUTIONS will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of these dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisers on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Service.
16. EXTERNAL LINKS AND CONTENT
1. The AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services may include content, applications and services from or links to external websites or resources (“External Content”). All External Content is the responsibility of the external provider and provided by them subject to their own terms. AKATECH SOLUTIONS has no control over and does not endorse any External Content and AKATECH SOLUTIONS is not responsible for the availability, accuracy or reliability of such External Content, or for any loss suffered by you based on reliance on the External Content. Any dispute you have regarding External Content on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services should be taken up with the external provider directly.
17. AKATECH SOLUTIONS' PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
1. The AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, which includes any necessary software used in connection with the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services ("Software"), contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services and resources may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or authorised by AKATECH SOLUTIONS or the applicable licensor (such as an advertiser), you will not use, distribute, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, rent, sell, publicly perform or publicly display the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, any User Content or Software.
2. AKATECH SOLUTIONS gives to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to use the object code of its Software on a single computer. However, you must not (and must not allow any other person to) copy, adapt, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. This will not apply where you are expressly permitted to do so by law or the relevant licensor.
3. You must not access the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Service and resources by any means other than through the interface that is provided by AKATECH SOLUTIONS for use in accessing the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services and resources, unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by AKATECH SOLUTIONS in writing.
18. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
1. The AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services and Software are provided "as is" and AKATECH SOLUTIONS, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors cannot give you any guarantees with respect to them. In particular, AKATECH SOLUTIONS, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors cannot represent or guarantee that:
2. No conditions or other terms (including any implied terms as to merchantability/satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, provision of services to a standard of reasonable care and skill, non-infringement of intellectual property rights or conformance with description) apply to the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services or Software.
3. Nothing in the Terms affect your legal rights which you are always entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive.
19. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Unless the Terms say otherwise, AKATECH SOLUTIONS, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors, have no responsibility to you or to pay you compensation for financial loss or loss of opportunity, goodwill, reputation, business, revenue, profit, or savings you expected to make, or wasted expenditure:
2. These limitations will apply whether or not AKATECH SOLUTIONS has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any losses arising.
3. We accept responsibility if you are injured or die as a direct result of our negligence. We will not limit this responsibility. Some countries’ laws do not allow certain guarantees or liabilities to be excluded by a contract. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
20. DISCLAIMER RELATING TO FINANCIAL, HEALTH AND LEGAL INFORMATION
1. Information obtained through the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services is for informational purposes only and should never be used as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional. Some of the information on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services may only be relevant to certain countries. The opinions expressed through information and User Content on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services are the opinions of the individual author and do not reflect the opinions of AKATECH SOLUTIONS.
2. If you use the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services for financial information including about companies, share quotes, investments or securities, please read the above Sections 18 - 19 again. Information obtained through the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services should never be used as a substitute for professional financial advice. No content or User Content from the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. AKATECH SOLUTIONS, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors are not responsible for any financial, trading or investment decisions based on such information.
3. Information obtained through the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services should never be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment.
4. Information obtained through the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services should never be used as a substitute for professional legal advice. Always seek the advice of a suitably qualified lawyer authorised to practice in the appropriate jurisdiction before taking any course of action that may affect your legal rights.
1. You may communicate with AKATECH SOLUTIONS via the contact details provided on www.akatech-solutions.com.
2. AKATECH SOLUTIONS may give you notices (such as those regarding changes to the Terms) by various methods, including email, regular mail, text message, online notices on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, or other reasonable means. Notifications about AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services for which no registration is required are generally announced via an online notice on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Service.
3. If you violate these Terms by accessing the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services in an unauthorised manner, you may not receive notices. You agree that you are deemed to have received all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services in an authorised manner.
22. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
AKATECH SOLUTIONS’ trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other AKATECH SOLUTIONS logos, brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and the property of AKATECH SOLUTIONS Inc. (the " AKATECH SOLUTIONS Marks"). You agree not to use in any manner, the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Marks without AKATECH SOLUTIONS' prior written permission.
23. TERMS & COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS
1. Please report any violations of the Terms to Customer Care. For more information, please contact AKATECH SOLUTIONS Help Centre.
2. AKATECH SOLUTIONS respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, please contact us to report the problem.
24. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
1. AKATECH SOLUTIONS may update these Terms in the future for various reasons, including, to accommodate changes in the law or changes to the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services. We will give you reasonable advance notice of any material changes before we apply them. Notifications will be made in accordance with section 21 above.
2. If you do not agree to the changes in the Terms, you should stop using the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services and Software.
25. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Entire Agreement. These Terms (including applicable online guidelines referred to above) make up the entire agreement between you and AKATECH SOLUTIONS and govern your use of the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, overriding any previous version of these Terms between you and AKATECH SOLUTIONS about the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase some AKATECH SOLUTIONS Services, affiliate services, or content or software from other organisations or persons.
2. Language. Where these Terms have been translated and provided in a language other than English, the provisions of the English-language version shall prevail and govern in the event of any conflict or inconsistency in interpretation.
3. Choice of Law and Forum. Our relationship, these Terms and any non-contractual obligations in relation to them will be governed by the laws of Cameroon. The courts of Cameroon have jurisdiction to settle any dispute in relation to these Terms or any non-contractual obligations in relation to them.
4. Neither of us will be considered to have waived any right under these Terms because of failure or delay in exercising that right. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
5. Neither AKATECH SOLUTIONS nor you may transfer any of these Terms except that AKATECH SOLUTIONS may transfer any of the Terms to a company that is a subsidiary or holding company of AKATECH SOLUTIONS, or a subsidiary of that holding company. We will give you reasonable notice before this occurs. Notifications will be made in accordance with section 21 above.
6. If AKATECH SOLUTIONS or you cannot do what has been promised in these Terms because of something beyond our reasonable control, neither AKATECH SOLUTIONS nor you will be responsible for this. If the events continue for more than three months, AKATECH SOLUTIONS or you can cancel these Terms immediately by giving written notice.
7. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
8. The words “include” or “including” in these Terms mean without limitation to the words following.
9. Unless the Terms say otherwise, there will be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
10. No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. Your AKATECH SOLUTIONS account is non-transferable and any rights to your AKATECH SOLUTIONS ID or contents within your account will be cancelled upon your death. If we receive a copy of a death certificate, the relevant account may be cancelled and all its contents permanently deleted.
Terms dated 30th October 2016.
Welcome to the AKATECH SOLUTIONS Privacy Centre – take a look around. You'll learn how AKATECH SOLUTIONS treats your personal information, as well as ways to control your preferences and settings. As always, AKATECH SOLUTIONS is committed to gaining your trust.
In the “Topics” section, you can find detailed information on special topics such as cookies and IP addresses. In the “Products” section, you can find additional guidance about our privacy practices relating to particular products or services.
" AKATECH SOLUTIONS” means AKATECH SOLUTIONS Limited which operates within and is subject to Cameroon data protection law.
Information collection & use
AKATECH SOLUTIONS (as data controller) collects personally identifiable information when you use certain AKATECH SOLUTIONS products or services, when you enter promotions or competitions and when you visit AKATECH SOLUTIONS pages or the pages of certain AKATECH SOLUTIONS partners outside the branded AKATECH SOLUTIONS network of websites. AKATECH SOLUTIONS may combine information (including personally identifiable information) about you that we have with information that we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register with AKATECH SOLUTIONS, we ask for personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, postcode, occupation, industry and personal interests.
AKATECH SOLUTIONS collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
AKATECH SOLUTIONS also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page that you requested. Once you register with AKATECH SOLUTIONS and sign in to our services, you are no longer anonymous to us and your usage data will be connected to your account. AKATECH SOLUTIONS uses information (including anonymous and pseudonymous information, as well as personally identifiable information) for the following general purposes: to personalise the advertising and content that you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information sharing & disclosure
AKATECH SOLUTIONS does not rent, sell or share information about you (including personally identifiable information) with other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide products or services that you have requested, when we have your permission or in the following circumstances:
AKATECH SOLUTIONS displays targeted advertisements based on anonymised or pseudonymised data and information, and AKATECH SOLUTIONS may also display targeted advertisements based on personally identifiable information. Advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, females aged 18-24 from a particular geographic area. AKATECH SOLUTIONS does not provide any personally identifiable information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad, you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
AKATECH SOLUTIONS may set and access AKATECH SOLUTIONS cookies on your computer. We may also set and access device identifiers which could include IP address, user agent information (browser version, OS type and version) and device-provided identifiers. Once you log in to AKATECH SOLUTIONS on your device, AKATECH SOLUTIONS may recognise your device to provide you with a personalised experience, independent of your device settings. You can control your personalised experience across AKATECH SOLUTIONS through our Ad Interest Manager. AKATECH SOLUTIONS lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies and device identifiers is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to AKATECH SOLUTIONS' cookies.
Confidentiality & Security
We limit access to information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with our legal obligations to protect information about you.
Posting on publicly accessible areas
A publicly accessible area is any area of AKATECH SOLUTIONS that is accessible by the general public and may be indexed by search engines.
AKATECH SOLUTIONS allows you to post, submit and exchange content and information on publicly accessible areas, such as AKATECH SOLUTIONS Forums.
You should exercise caution if you choose to disclose personally identifiable information in a publicly accessible area. Remember that this information may remain indefinitely in the publicly accessible area of the service. Also, depending on the particular service, other users may also be able to view two or more of your individual postings collectively.
You are solely responsible for any information that you disclose and disseminate on publicly accessible areas.
If you have a concern about any personally identifiable information that you have posted on any publicly accessible areas and are unable to delete or edit it, please contact us.
AKATECH SOLUTIONS may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your information, we will notify you by sending a notice to the primary email address or by posting a prominent notice on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, contact us at our contact details on our website.
Last updated: 30 October 2016
Contact via form below and we will be get in touch with you within 24 hours.